BENEFITS COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
NOW MORE THAN EVER, EMPLOYERS MUST APPLY A MARKETING STRATEGY TO COMMUNICATE BENEFITS WHICH DRIVE EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AND ENCOURAGE GREATER PARTICIPATION.
Even after ensuring that benefit plans are in-compliance with current regulations, employees might struggle to understand the content. Therefore, it is important to develop a strategy to effectively communicate this information to your employees.
This strategy should compel your employees to take an active role in understanding and choosing their benefits options. Prior to open enrollment, employees should consider their personal circumstances and the impacts of current and new regulations.
By taking a smart marketing approach and developing a strong communications plan, you will help your employees make clear and informed decisions when selecting a benefits package.
RT Consulting helps employers create and implement strategies for productive employer-employee communications. First, we take time to understand the specific requirements and challenges your company faces. Then, we apply our extensive and knowledge and expertise to help you achieve clear communication with your employees, while also streamlining the process for you. Advantages of our communications solutions include:
- Content and training in advance of open enrollment to prepare employees to take necessary actions
- Year-round health literacy campaigns to improve understanding of health care and health insurance and use of cost-savings programs
- Management and coordination of benefits content across all vendors, reviewers and platforms
- A benefit plan system of record that automates the generation, and preserves the accuracy, of all benefits compliance, communication and enrollment content
- Generation of compliance, education and enrollment materials (such as summary plan descriptions, summaries of benefits and coverage, enrollment guides, newsletters, and legal notices brochures)
Targeted delivery channels for each audience, including online, face-to-face, interactive, video, QR codes, text, print, etc.
- Measurement tools and analytics to measure effectiveness of content and delivery methods
- Enhances awareness, knowledge and appreciation of your benefits package
- Improves appropriate and cost-effective use of services
- Drives employees and their family members to make more educated choices about their coverage and benefits
- Enables HR and benefits team members to focus on strategic matters and other business priorities